[mk_page_section bg_image=”http://ecenm.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/albuquerque-cooling-and-ac-service.jpg” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_stretch=”true” enable_3d=”true” video_color_mask=”rgba(0,0,0,0.61)” min_height=”350″ js_vertical_centered=”true” animation=”fade-in” sidebar=”sidebar-1″]
Albuquerque Cooling & Repair Services
If you’re looking for an honest & dependable AC repair company, then look no further!
Our air conditioning service technicians have been exemplifying “Best of Class” services for over 10 years, and provide top-of-the-line heating and cooling products.
All of our HVAC services are performed by fully-licensed and certified technicians with years of experience under their belt. From air handlers to thermostat replacement to full AC system installations and replacements, our technicians are already prepared for any service call, with the tools to quickly perform every air conditioning job to your satisfaction.
We also offer seasonal maintenance plans to help keep your family comfortable. Whether it’s a hot summer or cold winter, we got you covered!
ECE Construction offers completely free estimates with no travel fees, and no obligation to sign…so what are you waiting for? Call us today to schedule an appointment!
[mk_button corner_style=”rounded” size=”large” url=”#contactus”]Request A Quote[/mk_button]
Air Conditioner Repair & Service
ECE Construction takes air conditioning service to the next level, addressing simple fixes and complex installations with the highest degree of efficiency and care. ECE Construction technicians are happy to address customers’ every concern, from a simple repair to a major cooling concern. We aim to provide excellent HVAC services while exceeding expectations.
We understand that every home and building is unique and has different cooling requirements. We work with our customers to provide them with the AC service that will work best for them. We have the tools, resources and expertise required to address various types of concerns and preferences. Furthermore, ECE Construction service technicians are eager to go above and beyond to meet the needs of every valued customer.
Maintenance & Seasonal Upkeep
ECE Construction’s HVAC technicians are expertly trained to handle all air conditioner maintenance procedures and tasks. Frequent upkeep of both residential and commercial units is essential in order to extend the system’s longevity and make sure that it operates cost-efficiently. That’s why our service professionals are always equipped with up-to-date knowledge and tools required to keep your AC optimally running.
Central Air Conditioning
ECE Construction is a leading provider of central air conditioning services in the Albuquerque area. Through the years, we have performed at a level that has earned us a reputation of providing high-quality work with an emphasis on superior customer service and satisfaction. We are proud of our integrity, work ethic and standard of professionalism that we deliver to our customers seeking air conditioning services.
Important Central AC Features
Central air conditioning is one of the most desirable features that people want in their homes or offices. Home buyers often look for homes with central air or would be willing to pay more to have it. Installing a central HVAC system can be a great investment now and for the long-term if you decide to sell your home. You no longer have to use large window units, or move a portable fan from room to room. A professionally installed central air system by ECE can provide an even heating and cooling temperature in every room.
There are many benefits to installing an HVAC system including:
- Systematic Climate Control – Programmable thermostats of central air systems can provide uniform temperature control throughout the property. Some homes can have thermostats for different areas of the home allowing for increased climate control for the entire system. This is called zoning. Call ECE to see if this option is right for your home.
- Energy Efficiency – Systems can be programmed to automatically regulate to designated temperatures at different times of the day, allowing flexibility in climate control and reducing costs by following pre-set programs that tell the system to run more or less depending on need.
- Superior Air Quality – Central air systems incorporate the use of filters that assist in removing allergens and dust from the air that is ventilated throughout the home. This can improve the quality of the air by reducing the amount of pollutants that may be dispersed.
- Noise Reduction – Advances in technology have created central air units that operate significantly quieter than window AC units. Most houses only require one or two units to cool their homes. Units are often placed on the side or back of the home therefore the noise is reduced considerably. ECE’s preferred brand, American Standard, is known for having the quietest systems on the market to date.
Everyone wants to be able to feel comfortable in their home, so it can be imperative that a central HVAC system is working properly from season to season. Typically, HVAC systems can last 10 to 15 years. We recommend having your system serviced on an semi-annual basis to ensure that everything is functioning properly and performing up to standards. This may ultimately prolong the life of your system.
Our trained technicians service each HVAC system by thoroughly inspecting the central air conditioning unit, identifying any potential issues and informing our homeowners of their replacement or repair options. This may assist in avoiding more costly repairs later, or may prevent a major break down in the heat of summer. Routine maintenance helps extend the life of a system while maintaining its peak performance level which can save you time and money over the long run.
AC Troubleshooting Services in Albuquerque
The professionals at ECE Construction have over 10 years of extensive experience in providing quality HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair services to the residents of Albuquerque. With comprehensive knowledge and continuous training in the industry, our experts are able to perform air conditioner troubleshooting on any commercial or residential HVAC system.
HVAC Diagnostic Testing
ECE Construction can provide HVAC diagnostics to determine what is wrong with your air conditioning and heating unit. An HVAC system that is not functioning properly can definitely lead to a stressful situation for business owners and home owners alike. We are able to provide air conditioner troubleshooting for all of our esteemed Albuquerque clients, and have the knowledge to repair whatever problem we may find.
Common Air Conditioner Troubleshooting Issues
There are many common issues that HVAC diagnostics can troubleshoot and repair. These include:
- Poor Air Flow: If you notice poor air flow from your HVAC unit, it is a sign that the filter may need to be replaced or cleaned thoroughly. After this simple fix, your unit will be as good as new. There are also a number of different issues that can cause poor air flow.
- Motor Trouble: Technicians who suspect a damaged motor will first determine the cause of the failure then repair or replace necessary components. Luckily, our experienced crew knows exactly what to do with a damaged motor and can have it repaired in no time.
- Refrigerant Leaks: If your HVAC unit is running but the room doesn’t feel cool, you may have a problem with a refrigerant leak. Leaks are a abnormal occurrence that may be caused by the vibrations or corrosion of the HVAC unit when running.
- Pilot Light Problems: Pilot light problems can stem from a host of different issues. If your pilot light refuses to stay lit, you may need a new thermocouple. It may also involve a cracked heat exchanger or a poor gas valve. Our team of experts is able to perform the appropriate HVAC diagnostics to find out the exact problem, and fix it quickly.
- Mechanical Thermostat Trouble: In order to work properly, thermostats require proper calibration. Over time, they may even need to be replaced. When your thermostat reading doesn’t quite match your internal temperature, give our dependable technicians a call.
- High Utility Bills: Although your utility bills vary from season to season, you may get a bill that outweighs them all. Getting an astronomical utility bill is a key indicator that something has gone wrong with your HVAC system. Our team will perform an air conditioner troubleshoot: checking your compressor valves, refrigerant flow, return ducts, and other key components to find out where the malfunction is occurring.